- PULSE Organic Roasted Chickpeas (original, sea salt & garlic or spicy lemon zest)
- brussel sprouts
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take some brussel sprouts and chop them into halves or quarters.
- Lightly coat them in olive oil and add a pinch of salt and load it onto a baking sheet to roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until tender and the leaves start to brown lightly.
- Remove from the oven and toss in your choice of savory chickpeas (original, sea salt & garlic, and spicy lemon zest). Each flavor gives a taste that complements the roasted brussel sprouts and a subtle crunch to the tender and crispy leaves.
- Serve immediately.